Roof Maintenance Contracts
At TCRC, we work with a variety of clients who manage or own all sorts of building stock. For these people, long-term waterproofing integrity is essential in minimising risk and protecting the value of their assets.
Our roof maintenance contracts are an ideal way to eliminate any unexpected roofing problems and provide the ultimate peace of mind for the customer. As part of our bespoke flat roof maintenance service, we may carry out a wide range of activities, including:
- Cleaning roof drains, scuppers, and gutters
- Cleaning associated walls, wipes, and skylights
- Repairing small areas where the roofing membrane has been damaged or punctured
- Cleaning roof areas where ponding water has accumulated
- Thermally scanning the roof area to detect areas of water infiltration
- Inspecting flashings at penetrations and curbs
- Inspecting seams and expansion joints in the main waterproofing ‘field-sheet’
- Securing any loose leadwork, gutters, or downpipes
In addition we offer a priority service for responding to roof emergencies and resolving any issues accordingly. Proactive roof maintenance makes good business sense for both home owners and facilities managers. For a longer life expectancy of the roof and lower lifetime costs, a preventative flat roof maintenance contract is strongly advised.
Effective flat roof maintenance can help extend the lifespan of the average roof by several years.Tim Coleman, TCRC